Thursday, May 6, 2010

So far my life, seems to be taking a turn for better but that doesn't mean its going to be easy.

I'm still dealing with my inner chaos that seems to rear its ugly head at times.

I'm in need of learning how to breath and overcome being high strung. I live in a house, with 5 people and I am very used to being bugged left and right about housework, I know, I need to do my share in order to do what I want. The truth is I'm confused. Have I givin' up because everybody gets all mushy when they see my art and because when I try to make effort in what I do, I get interupted by my family?

I used to have more strength and motivation, a lot of nonsense has happened to reduce down to almost nothing even though I am slowly getting it back. I used to get up early for sunday church, but now I barely make it.

Stuff I need to, get off my lazy butt and do:

1. Start getting up earlier, preferabally 7am at the latest

2. Do housework so I won't get bugged while I'm working.

3. Make deadlines, even for my personal projects.

4. Make a point to my family, not everything I do is a "hobby".

5. Find a studio of sorts, there might be a possibility, I might have to be creative with this one.(if only I can get my dad, to give up the antique architectual drawing table he uses for his laptop)

6. Find some way to move out, that won't leave me in the poor house and marriage is out of the question right now.

7. Get hardware and software so I can do decent digital art, Pen & touch pad, Alienware laptop computer(or anything that is good for what I do), the latest adobe paintshop software, etc.

8. Read my Bible more, of coarse this is pretty much on the top of my list.

9. Make more reviews and blog more, I'm glad, I have been able to blog without going nuts.

I'll do more than my best, hopefully without going crazy and with a clear mind, my heart on God.

R-L-A-George

No comments:

Post a Comment